Wednesday, January 03, 2018

#CoolArt: 'Withnail And I' Prints by Iker Ayestaran & Jonathan Burton

'Withnail And I' prints from Dark City Gallery.
  • 'Withnail And I' by Iker Ayestaran. 18″ x 24″ screen print, in a signed and numbered Regular edition of 100 for £35, and a signed and numbered Variant edition of 50 for £50. 
  • 'Withnail And I' by Jonathan Burton. 18″ x 24″ screen print in a signed and numbered 'Small Petrus' edition of 150 for £40, and a 24″ x 36″ 'Large Petrus' edition of 75 for £75.
Buy both an Iker Ayestaran and a Jonathan Burton 'Withnail And I' print and receive a bonus Margaux style, 'Withnail And I' print, worth £40, by Jonathan Burton.

Go here to buy.

Regular Edition by Iker Ayestaran
Variant Edition by Iker Ayestaran
Small Petrus edition by Jonathan Burton
Large Petrus Edition by Jonathan Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment