Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cool Art: 'Arya's List' by Andy Barbieri

I've been blogging about pop culture art on here for a while now, and being inspired by 'Game Of Thrones', both the TV show and the books (although I'm only around 3/4 through the audiobook for the second book - 'A Clash Of Kings'), I've designed this poster, just for fun, featuring Arya Stark's kill list and of course, her weapon of choice, Needle.

The print is available in two versions, the kill list from the TV series, and Arya's original list from the books too.

After getting some good feedback, my very first foray into the world of pop culture poster art is now available at my Society 6 store in varying sizes and also available as a T shirt on my Redbubble store too!

'Arya's List' TV Edition
'Arya's List' Book Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment