Thursday, December 12, 2013

'Final Cut 2013: A Cinema Tribute’

JoBlo.com has once again knocked it out the park with another awesome tribute to another year of cinema with 'Final Cut 2013: A Cinema Tribute'.
"Well folks we're only a couple weeks from wrapping up 2013 and I honestly don't know where the time went. It was another excellent year of cinema and we're not even done yet by a long shot. From "Gravity" to "Nebraska", every genre has been re-defined with amazing new films that I have no doubt will be loved for many years to come. So in tradition as I've done for the past two years, I've put together this huge mashup of 283 films from the year for everyone to enjoy. There was plenty of sleepless nights with this one but it was all worth it in the end and I hope you all think so as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment