Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winter Memorabilia 2012 Expo at NEC, Birmingham, UK

I had a lot of fun on Saturday attending the MCM Expo Winter Memorabilia show at the NEC in Birmingham with a couple of friends. It was my third expo of the year (attended The Gadget Show Live and Destination: Star Trek earlier in the year) and my first time at this one, and I think it's safe to say that I'll be back there at the next one in March. I know what to expect next time, so will hopefully come back with even more swag than I did this time.

Caught a couple of the talks from the cast of 'Benidorm', 'Only Fools And Horses', and the legend that is David Hasselhoff! I didn't get anything signed but did pick up a couple of A3 prints from the Gamer Print table, a complete set of 'Warlord Of Mars' trading cards and a canvas screen print of 'The Empire Strikes Back', which I was well chuffed about!

Hit the jump to see the pics that I took on Saturday (click to embiggen), including one of me (sporting my Movember 'stache too) holding that Empire Strikes Back print.

No comments:

Post a Comment