Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 and all it brings!

Well, that's another year done and dusted. Time to keep moving forward as we head into 2012.

And lots to look forward to as well. Some really big films are out this year; John Carter, The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit amongst others (see my previous post for the trailers - 'My Movie Watchlist for 2012'), and hopefully some good comics, games, books and TV too.

I don't make New Year Resolutions but prefer to get inspired. And so whilst on my usual news sweep of the internets I saw these two posters, and they incapsulate my hopes, dreams and inspiration for 2012!
 ('More Love' by The Love Shop via Etsy)

('Holstee Manifesto' by Holstee via Holstee)

A happy New Year to you all and I hope they inspire you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment